Well, that goes to show you that just because you don't make it the first time (or the second time), you REALLY should keep trying if you want to achieve your goals ---both personal goals and soccer goals!!
If you didn't figure it out already-I like soccer. I currently play on 1 select team but normally play on two other teams. On one of my teams I play forward, on the other I play mostly defense. When I'm not playing soccer I'm either playing other sports or singing in choir. Post questions and I'll usually give answers.
6 comments:
So, have you been able to achieve what you wanted by continuing to try? Or did you get rejected again?
Hello Soccerkenz -
Have you tried out for any other select teams?
Yesterday I tried out for my 3rd time to get on a select team and made it, 3rd time's the charm!
Well, that goes to show you that just because you don't make it the first time (or the second time), you REALLY should keep trying if you want to achieve your goals ---both personal goals and soccer goals!!
Knew you would make a select team, since soccer always has been your special sport. Congratulation, Soccerkenz.
See you soon, Grandma and Grandpa.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment